How to Use the GPA Calculator
- Enter your previous credit hours and previous grade point average. This information can be found on your DegreeWorks or your EKU Student Information in EKUDirect.
- Click add course for each of the courses that you are currently taking.
- For each course, enter the course I.D.# (i.e. ENG 101), current grade, and credit hours.
- If you are repeating a course, click on new, then click on retake course, then click on OK, and then enter your previous grade.
- Once you enter this information, the GPA calculator will provide your grade point average for the semester
Email the Advising Staff