Skip to main content

Who is My Advisor?

All undergraduate students are assigned an academic advisor. This person may be a faculty member or a full-time advisor. Your academic advisor’s contact information can be found in EKU Student Information in EKUDirect. To check to see who your advisor is:


You can also find your advisor and e-mail them directly from DegreeWorks.

EKU is comprised of six academic colleges. The colleges offer academic advising support. Please contact the college of your major for assistance. General Studies majors and students who have not declared a major, contact the Office of Academic and Career Services.

Open /*deleted href=#openmobile*/